Posts tagged: Inumaru12
- I’m loud.
- I’m obnoxious.
- I’m sarcastic.
- I’m cocky.
- I cry easily.
- I have a bad temper.
- I’m easy to get along with.
- I have more enemies than friends.
- I’ve smoked.
- I’ve smoked weed.
- I drink coffee.
- I clean my room daily.
- I wear a piece of jewelry at all times.
- I wear makeup.
- I wear contacts.
- I wear glasses.
- I have braces.
- I change my hair colour often.
- I straighten my hair often.
- I have a piercing.
- I have small feet.
- I’m in a relationship now.
- I’m single.
- I’m crushin’.
- I’m always scared of being hurt.
- An ex has physically abused me at least once.
- I’ve told someone I loved them when I didn’t.
- I’ve told someone I didn’t love them when I did.
- I’ve been in love more than two times.
- I believe in love at first sight.
- I believe lust is more important than love.
- I have a best friend.
- I have at least ten friends.
- I’ve gotten a phone call in the last 48 hours from a friend.
- I’ve beaten up a friend.
- I’ve been in a serious fight with a friend.
- I’ve been on a plane.
- I’ve been on a train.
- Someone close to me has passed away.
- I’ve taken a taxi.
- I’ve taken a city bus.
- I’ve taken a school bus.
- I’ve gone bungee jumping.
- I’ve made a speech.
- I’ve been in some sort of club.
- I’ve won an award.
- I’ve spent 24 Hours on the computer straight.
- I’ve been in a physical fight.
- I listen to R&B.
- I listen to country.
- I listen to kpop.
- I listen to techno.
- I listen to rock.
- I’m one of those people who play songs repeatedly until I hate it.
- I hate the radio.
- I download music.
- I buy CD’s.
- I spend at least six hours a day watching television.
- I watch soap operas daily.
- I’m in love with Days of Our Lives.
- I’ve seen and liked the O.C.
- I’ve seen and liked One Tree Hill.
- I’ve seen and liked Americas Next Top Model.
- I’ve seen and liked Popular.
- I’ve seen and liked 24.
- I’ve seen and liked CSI.
- I’ve seen and liked Law & Order: SVU.
- I get along with both of my parents.
- My biological parents are still together.
- I have at least one brother.
- I have at least one sister.
- I have at least one step brother/sister.
- I have at least one half brother/sister.
- I’ve been kicked out of the house.
- I’ve ran away from my home.
- I’ve sworn at my parent(s).
- I’ve made my parents cry.
- I’ve lied to my parents.
- I’ve lied to my parents about where I am.
- I’ve lied to my parents about what I’m doing.
- I’ve lied to my parents so I’d be allowed out.
- I’ve walked out when I’ve been grounded.
- I’ve been brown.
- I’ve had streaks.
- I’ve cut my hair in the past year.
- I’ve dyed my hair in the past year.
- I’ve been blonde.
- I’ve had black.
- I’ve been red.
- I’ve been light brown.
- I’ve been blue/green.
- I’ve gotten my hair thinned.
- I use conditioner.
- I’ve used silk therapy.
- I’ve used hot oil treatments.
- I’ve curled my hair.
- I’ve straightened my hair.
- I’ve ironed my hair.
- I’ve braided my hair.
- I’ve yelled at a teacher.
- I’ve been suspended.
- I’ve had an in-school suspension.
- I’ve been sent to the principals office.
- I’ve walked out of class.
- I’ve skipped an entire day of school.
- I’ve skipped a whole month of one certain class.
- I’ve cheated on a test.
- I’ve helped someone else cheat on a test.
- I’ve failed Art.
- I’ve failed P.E.
- I’ve failed math.
- I’ve failed another class.
- A teacher has called my parents.
I hope to god everyone gets this reference because I laughed so hard the first time I saw this on TV
Music To Keep Me Awake
Music to keep me awake and my blood pumping for those late nights
[ Six Trillion Years And Overnight Stay - Jubyphonic P/ All Your Kayfabe Friends - Los Campesinos!/ Cross My Heart - Marianas Trench/ Shut Me Up - Mindless Self Indulgence/ Na Na Na - My Chemical Romance/ Raise Your Glass - P!nk/ This Is Gospel - Panic! At The Disco/ Pet - A Perfect Circle/ Bohemian Rhapsody - Queen/ Renegade - Styx/ God Must Hate Me - Simple Plan/ Liar (It Takes One To Know One) - Taking Back Sunday/ The Hell Song - Sum 41/ Don’t Trust Me - 3OH!3/ (If You’re Wondering If I want You To) I Want You To - Weezer/ Rhythms - Sum 41/ Excuse Me Mr. - No Doubt/ Another One Bites The Dust- Queen/ Cute Without The ‘E’ (Cut From The Team) - Taking Back Sunday/ Want You Bad - The Off Spring/ Teenage Dirtbag - Wheatus/ Closing Time - Semisonic]
Uh, I’m thinking of maybe making this a chapter fic, but I won’t start/post it until I’m done with Wonderland. Warning, this fic is rated M (or whatever the highest rating is on AO3 is) for blood/death/sex/black comedy/etc. Just warning you. Don’t read if any of that disturbs you. Details under the read more.
Growing Up Sucks But We’ll Get Through It Together!
Yeah, Growing Up Can Be A Struggle But You Aren’t Alone! Just Don’t Give Up And Keep Going You’re Gonna Be Okay.
A Mix With The Pains Of Growing Up And Some Songs To Fill You With Hope And Remind You Not To Give Up.
[Big Bird - Andrew Jackson Jihad/ Go -Blink-182/You Can’t Win - Kelly Clarkson/ The Middle - Jimmy Eat World/ Counting Stars - OneRepublic/ Move Along - The All-American Rejects/ The Kids Aren’t Alright - The Offspring/ Movin’ On - Good Charlotte/ Wake Me Up When September Ends - Green Day/ Heartbreak Warfare - John Mayer/ Runaways - The Killers/ Pushing Me Away - Linkin Park/ The Sea Is A Good Place To Think Of The Future - Los Campesinos!/ Gotta Knock A Little Harder - Mai Yamane/ Bulletproof Heart - My Chemical Romance/ Good Life - OneRepublic/ Miserabilia - Los Campesionos!/ Fuckin’ Perfect - P!nk/ C’mon - Panic! At The Disco Feat. Fun/ Hold On - Good Charlotte]
So one time my sociology teacher in high school told me a story about how on one of the projects where his students got into pairs and got “married”, he had a friend of his, who actually did weddings, come and “say” the vows to the couples but to paraphrase the entire thing and without actually marrying them. Well, the guy was so used to saying the vows that he ended up saying the real vow spiel and ended up actually marrying everyone and not realizing it until later. My teacher said it was both panicking inducing and hilarious as they had to call everyone back and explain that they had actually been legally married.
Another 8-Tracks Mix by Inumaru12
Angel To Them, Devil To You (aka: That Girl Is A Total Bitch)
Summery: In Which That Girl Is A Two Faced Bitch And No One Believes You About How Horrible She Really Is.
Bitter? No, I’m Not Bitter. I Just Wish People Would See Her For Who She Really Is.
Could also be seen as a bad breakup mix
[ 1) Angel To You, Devil To Me - The Click Five/ 2) F**K You - Cee Lo Green/ 3) Grenade - Bruno Mars/ 4) Thnks Fr Th Mmrs - Fall Out Boy/ 5) No Light, No Light, - Florence + The Machine/ 6) Online Songs - Blink-182/ 7) Miss Jackson (feat. Lolo) - Panic! At The Disco/ 8) Jar of Hearts - Christinia Perri/ 9) She’s So Mean - Matchbook Twenty/ 10) 50 Ways To Say Goodbye - Train/ 11) Shut Up - Blink-182/ 12) Never Again - Kelly Clarkson/ 13) Next Ex-Girlfriend - Bowling For Soup/ 14) Good Riddance (Time of Our Life) - Green Day]
I was playing disney infinity and somehow sully is holding on to nothing??? Sully stahp, you’re breaking the laws of nature
Becoming Human: A Bill Cipher Fanmix
A Fanmix for Bill Cipher as he becomes human and learns how to adjust to humanity and all the strange emotions that come with it.
[Autoclave - The Mountain Goats/ Feel Again - OneRepublic/ Demons - Imagine Dragons/ The Pretender - Foo Fighters/ I’m Still Here - John Rzeznik/ We Take Care Of Our Own - Bruce Springsteen/ Fallin’ Apart - The All-American Rejects/ Just One Yesterday - Fall Out Boys feat. Foxes/ The Call - Regina Spektor]
(This was my attempt at trying to make it seem like how Bill reacts to becoming human and bonding with the Pines Twins but i dunno if this is as good as my last mix)
Nickname(s): Inumaru12, Inumaru, Inu, Sarebear
Age: 21 (god I feel so old)
Birthday: March 23
LIKES / DISLIKES:
Favorite Color(s): Lots of different shades of blue, like aqua
Least Favorite Color: Maybe pink? idk
Favorite Food: Cheese fries
Least Favorite Food: anything with mushrooms
Favorite Band/Artist: atm Florence + The Machine
Least Favorite Band/Artist:
Favorite Type of Movie: Action/Adventure and Horror
Least Favorite Type of Movie: RomComs
One thing you can’t get enough of:Video Games
One thing you hate more than anything: Not having enough money for said video games
Are you single? Yep
Do you have a crush on anyone right now? Nope
Do you flirt a lot? Sometime I flirt unconsciously? I don’t know. I mostly think I’m just being nice but people think I flirt a lot
Sweetest thing you’ve ever gotten: Idk
Do you believe in love at first sight? Sure, why not
Do you fall in love fast? No
Do you ever make the first move? No
Do you want to get married? Not really
A daydreamer? All the time
Talkative? Depends, but I can be
Energetic? at times
Confident? hell to the no
Sarcastic? oh yeah
Dependable? For the most part
Adaptable? Not really
Emotionally strong? Hahaa no
Thoughtful? I try to be
Obsessive? at times
Sincere? Again, I try
I took this video months ago and forgot all about it, lol. This was my dog’s first time seeing waves and he always barks at what he doesn’t know.
Oh god, I was looking at Mabuhaylyn’s little headcanon thing for how Bill and Dipper would live together/whatever.